What We Do
PASSIVE FIRE PROOFING
BLASTING AND PAINTING
Industrial Waste Management
PASSIVE FIRE PROOFING
The purpose of the passive fire proofing is to insulate the structural steel in a fire situation and increases the time before the steel loses its design margin of safety. This usually occurs at steel temperature of around 400°C to 600°C. The period of fire resistance is normally 30minutes, 60minutes, 120minutes, 150minutes, and 180minutes and may be up to 4 hrs. This duration is depended on type of structure, usage, size, and overall height. Based on the fire rating requirement, the application thickness shall also vary. Primary objectives of fireproofing:
- Save life by allowing safe evacuation of people
- Allow safe access for firefighters
- Protect the building from structure failure
Structural steel can be fire protected by a variety of methods, the most commonly used Passive fire protection tends to fall into one of the following three categories:
- Dense Concrete – The material is inexpensive and was known to withstand even extremely high temperatures
- ALightweight Cementitious
- Intumescent Coating
BLASTING AND PAINTING
Achieved over 3,000,000 m2 of Blasting and Painting Works in the Oil and Gas Industry OIL TECH OIL AND GAS SERVICES LLC is the leading provider for onshore and offshore surface preparation, surface protection services - coating, fireproofing, deploying & Scaffolding. We have been decisive and implemental in the progress in this field and provide our customers with the most diverse solutions for a cost-efficient and long-lasting protection of their installations. Services Offered:
- Corrosion survey and risk assessment.
- Protection coating and relocating.
- Piping, Storage Tank & Steel Structure Coating.
- Surface Preparation & Coating work is carried out at our own facility and also field locations utilizing the latest technology equipment and processes.
- Surface preparation by means of compressed air and machine blasting.
- Cleaning, stripping, alkaline cleaning, manual and mechanical processes.
- Airless blast cleaning.
- Airless spraying.
- Surface protection.
- Organic Coatings or Linings.
- Metal Coatings.
- Non-Metal Inorganic Coatings.
- Using a range of abrasives from sweet sand through to Garnet 30/60 mesh Size, depending upon Client’s requirements. Surfaces are prepared to the required profile prior to paint or coating application.
- Sandblasting is carried out as per SSPC SP12 Standards.
- Internal and external coating services for pipe lines and vessels, using manual/ automatic wrapping.
- All components used in a painting/coating procedure are tested following application for D.F.T., using special instruments.
- Blasting and painting procedures detail maximum time between blasting and painting in variations of humidity.
We supply high quality products conforming strictly to international standards of safety and quality and is backed by a highly efficient and reliable work force capable of undertaking any assignment. Our reputation as one of the country's most reliable and safe companies, we put constancy and strength of highest importance. Thus, we directly employ all of our work force and continuously train apprentices to manage and maintain the highest standards of workmanship. For people and companies involved in the construction business and who source verified sub-contractors and suppliers, OIL TECH OIL AND GAS SERVICES LLC aims to deliver the most efficient, safe and cost effective solutions. Scaffolding and formwork jobs are executed on a contract basis, but with our dedication, we cater to serve both clients and the community at large.
A rental service equipment and machinery is also in place catering to contractors in the industry.
OIL TECH offers scaffolding services of all types:
- Tower Scaffolds
- Access Scaffolds
- Independent Scaffolds
- Birdcage Scaffolds
- Staircase Scaffolds
- Cantilever Scaffolds
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Slab supporting Scaffolds and formwork with shoring
- Mobile Scaffolds
- Cuplock Scaffolds
- Kwikstage Scaffolds
- Custom designed scaffolds
OILTECH OIL AND GAS SERVICES LLC is the leading provider of thermal Insulation solutions for onshore and offshore installations. We have been decisive and implemental in the progress of this field and provide our customers with the most diverse solutions for a cost-efficient and long-lasting protection of their installations. Our Range of Insulation Services is as follows:
- Hot and Cold Insulation
- Cryogenic Insulation
- Thermal Spray Insulation
- Acoustical Insulation
- Sound Insulation
We have an engineering department that assists in full design, preparation and issuance of drawings. Oil Tech Oil & Gas Services L.L.C can supply material and erect on site in accordance with site requirements.
GRE systems are made from glass fibers, which are impregnated with epoxy resin. This epoxy resin system offers superior corrosion resistance together with excellent mechanical, physical and thermal properties. The glass fiber reinforced epoxy lining is resistant to the corrosive effects of mixtures with low concentration of acids, neutral or nearly neutrals salts, solvents and caustic substances both under internal and external pressure. A reinforced resin liner can protect the helical wound continuous glass fibers of the reinforced wall of the pipes and the structural reinforcement of the fittings internally.
- Durability - Increase the lifespan
- Seamless - No weak joins
- Flexibility - Linings mixed to almost any specification
- Corrosion - proof - chemical resistant
- Applied to crude oil or water storage tanks
- Protect tank walls and bottoms against corrosion
- Great strength and excellent chemical resistance
- Saving - no need to replace
Oil Tech Oil & Gas Services is one of the leading applicators of world-class refractory and insulation products. We have years of experience in supply and application of refractory/heat insulation systems which are known for providing high quality workmanship, unparalleled service to refractory problems.
In spite of being cost effective, we do not compromise on quality or technicality of the job. These refractory materials are those that can withstand very high temperatures of 3000°C or more without degrading or softening.
It is a material that retains its strength at high temperatures that include certain ceramics and super alloys. These are used in heat insulation of furnaces, kilns, incinerators, reactors, boiler etc.
The main function of our Cable Coating system is to prevent flame propagation and stop the loss of integrity along vertical and horizontal cable ways.
- Zero maintenance, no annual inspections, no service problems.
- Saving the asset from flame spread.
- Production or operation up and running as soon as possible after a fire.
- Vital cables will function during a fire.
- No replacement of cables, the coating sacrifices itself for the cable to survive.
- Saving cost, saving lives.
- Water soluble, odorless and solvent free.
- Free of fibers and asbestos.
- No derating effects on cables.
- Rapid drying, remains flexible when dry.
- Intumescent & Ablative material.
- Highly resistant to corrosive environments, ultraviolet exposure, severe weather, impact and vibrations
Cold tape wrapping is a long-term corrosion control which is an essential economic factor of a selected protective coating. Oil Tech Oil & Gas Services LLC has several years of experience in supply and application of cold tape wrapping.
Cold tape wrapping effectiveness is measured by the final or total cost of the applied corrosion protection system per square meter of steel surface protected per year. High quality steel surface preparation by dry abrasive blast cleaning methods is not always possible due to environmental grit and dust contamination as well as difficult in-situ application conditions.
Lower quality steel surface preparation methods can adversely affect surface profiles and leave deposits of rust, moisture and chlorides on the steel surface which shortens the effective service life duration of conventional protective coatings.
When applied to steel surfaces prepared to a low quality cleaning standard, cold tape wrapping systems provide optimum surface tolerant coating properties and are capable of providing totally effective corrosion protection for a longer duration than a conventional coating system applied to an abrasive blast cleaned surface.
We provide quality work within challenging schedule requirements for the Erection/Installation of steel structures, pipe supports, pipeline erection & erection of cable supports. We maintain a highly skilled workforce of erection engineers, supervisors and fitters that are well versed in industrial construction and safety practices.
We possess the availability of highly trained employees with wide range of equipment availability with storage, inventory and processing capabilities to respond quickly to our customers’ needs.
We pride ourselves in providing high quality structural steel erection services at highly competitive prices.
Our commitment to investing in our equipment, facilities and people is one of the main reasons we enjoy the loyalty or our customers.
We provide the following services:
- Platforms Erection
- Pipe Racks Erection
- Cable supports erection
- Vessel Erection services
- Platform erection services
- Stairs and Handrails Services
- Deep Tunnel – Erection
- Tank - Erection
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is designed to achieve the environmental
requirements of the comfort of occupants and a process.
HVAC systems are more used in different types of buildings such as industrial, commercial, residential and institutional buildings.
- G.I Sheet Ducting System Fabrication
- P.I Sheet Ducting System Fabrica Ion Round Ducting System Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Sheet Ducting Fabrication
- M.S Sheet Ducting Fabrication
- G.I Sheet Trunking
- Aluminium Sheet Duct System Fabrication
Air Diffusion System:
- 4-WAY SUPPLY DIFFUSSER WITH VCD
- 4-WAY RETURN DIFFUSSER WITH VCD
- TOILET EXHAUST AIR DISC VALVE
- ROUND CEILING DIFFUSSER WITH VCD
Industrial Waste Management
Oil Tech Oil & Gas Services operates in the field of Toxic Waste Management and special waste treatment and is able to supply the required suitable equipment, experiences specialist engineers and with our very vast previous experience in whatever concerns solving special and hazardous waste treatment problems.
The company operates in the following sectors:
- Hazardous waste management and recycling.
- Study, construction and operation of installations related to hazardous waste treatment.
- Cleaning and remediation of polluted sites.
- Supply of special equipment for hazardous waste management.
The staff of the company consists of experienced members who have a great experience in the waste management and environmental protection sectors. The company utilizes its specialized and well experiences engineers with modern machinery and has thus become one of the most significant protagonist of the market Recyclable Material Management offering services such as Collection, Transportation and Management of Recycling Materials. Oil Tech is implementing various recycling projects for prominent organizations.
Oil Tech provides Industrial waste management services in the following fields:-
Drilling Waste Management.
- Treatment of Solid Drilling Waste.
- Treatment of liquid Drilling waste.
Treatment of Production Waste (construction & Operation).
- Treatment of Solid waste.
- Treatment of chemicals.
- Oil sludge treatment.
- Treatment of radiographic Inspection waste.
- Treatment of contaminated water.
Treatment of Contaminated Soil.
Recycling Contaminated scrap.
Treatment of produced gases.
Cleaning, Inspection & Repair of Storage Tank.