Anti Corrosion Coating
OIL TECH OIL AND GAS SERVICES LLC is the leading provider for onshore and offshore surface preparation, surface protection services - coating, fireproofing, deploying & Scaffolding. We have been decisive and implemental in the progress in this field and provide our customers with the most diverse solutions for a cost-efficient and long-lasting protection of their installations.
- Corrosion survey and risk assessment
- Protection coating and relocating
- Piping, Storage Tank & Steel Structure Coating
- Surface Preparation & Coating work is carried out at our own facility and also field locations utilizing the latest technology equipment and processes.
- Surface preparation by means of compressed air and machine blasting
- Cleaning, stripping, alkaline cleaning, manual and mechanical processes
- Airless blast cleaning
- Airless spraying
- Surface protection
- Organic Coatings or Linings
- Metal Coatings
- Non-Metal Inorganic Coatings
- Using a range of abrasives from sweet sand through to Garnet 30/60 mesh Size, depending upon Client’s requirements. Surfaces are prepared to the required profile prior to paint or coating application.
- Sandblasting is carried out as per SSPC SP12 Standards.
- Internal and external coating services for pipe lines and vessels, using manual/ automatic wrapping.
- All components used in a painting/coating procedure are tested following application for D.F.T., using special instruments.
- Blasting and painting procedures detail maximum time between blasting and painting in variations of humidity.